If you are in the Denver Metro Area, join our weekly menu email list by signing up here!
*GF – gluten free *DF – dairy free *V – vegan *Veg – vegetarian *21DSD – 21-day sugar detox compliant
*P – paleo *W30 – whole30 compliant *FS – freezer stable
Breakfast: Sausage and Tomato Frittata $8.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD Organic breakfast sausage, organic pastured eggs, organic tomatoes, organic fennel seeds and spices. Eggless Breakfast: Fall Beef and Butternut Squash Bake $9.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD Organic butternut squash, organ yellow onion, organic and grass-fed ground beef, organic baby spinach, organic tomato sauce, organic coconut flour, organic spices and seasonings. Mexican Chicken Soup $8.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD*FS Organic chicken breasts, organic carrots, onions, Roma tomatoes, poblano peppers and organic spices. Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Pomegranate and Pecans $9.99 GF*DF*P*21DSD Organic Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, organic toasted pecans, organic navel oranges, home-made sherry citrus vinaigrette. Meatballs and Marinara $15.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD*FS Grass-fed ground beef, organic coconut flour, organic seasoning, pastured eggs, organic home-made marinara sauce. Panang Curry with Chicken $16.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD*FS Organic chicken breast, organic bell peppers, organic fresh basil, organic yellow onion, organic coconut milk, organic Thai red curry paste, organic lime, organic seasoning. Cauliflower Rice $5.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD*FS*V*Veg Organic cauliflower, extra-virgin olive oil, organic seasoning. Spaghetti Squash $4.99 V*Veg*GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD*FS Roasted organic spaghetti squash, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
INDIVIDUAL MEALS / MEAL-PREP:
1 DAY PACKAGE $43.99 (eggless option $44.99)
OR 4 DAY PACKAGE $174.49 (eggless option $178.49)
Breakfast: Sausage and Tomato Frittata $8.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD Organic breakfast sausage, organic pastured eggs, organic tomatoes, organic fennel seeds and spices. Snack: Meatloaf Muffins and Veggie Sticks $10.99 GF*DF*P*W30*FS (muffins only!) Grass-fed ground beef, organic onion, organic mushrooms, organic green bell pepper, organic herbs, spices and seasonings; assorted organic veggies. Lunch: Curried Beef and Butternut Squash Stuffed Peppers $9.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD*FS A delicious and balanced all-in-one meal! They also freeze beautifully to be enjoyed any time! Organic butternut squash, grass-fed ground beef, organic coconut milk, organic fresh lime, organic bell peppers, organic cilantro. Dinner: Creole Jambalaya with Cauliflower Rice $14.99 GF*DF*P*W30*21DSD*FS Organic chorizo, wild caught shrimp, chicken breast, organic celery, organic bell pepper, organic onion and garlic, organic diced tomatoes, organic spices and seasonings, organic cauliflower, organic parsley for garnish.
WELL FED FUEL BOMBS (WFFB) $1.99 (2 balls)
WFFB are one-inch energy balls (2 per serving, 20 gr. each), made from whole food, organic ingredients. They are fantastic to satisfy those mid-afternoon sugar cravings and for an energy boost any time you need one! They can be kept refrigerated for up to three weeks or frozen for up to 6 months.
- NEW!💥 Chocolate Peppermint (organic almonds, organic dates, organic raw cacao powder, organic almond butter, sea salt, organic peppermint oil, organic and all natural crushed peppermint candies) – Not W30 compliant, but a nice healthful treat! 😉
- NEW! 💥 Gingerbread (organic dates, organic pecans and cashews, organic spices, sea salt, organic raw chocolate)
- Coconut and Oat (organic dates, organic coconut flakes, organic sunflower seeds, organic pumpkin seeds, organic gluten free oats, date syrup)
- Chocolate Almond (organic almonds, organic dates, organic raw cacao powder, organic almond butter, organic raw coconut butter, sea salt)
- Chocolate Hazelnut and Raisin (organic roasted hazel nuts, organic dates, organic Thompson raisins, organic raw cacao powder, organic cardamom and cinnamon)
- The new menus will be sent to you on Sunday (or Monday if a holiday weekend). The deadline for having your orders to me is Saturday by noon.
- Some items may sell out by Saturday at noon, so it is important to place your orders as soon as possible in the week to ensure availability of the menu item.
- If you are a meal-prep customer, pricing will be based on your number of days and any additional meals ordered. Meaning, you may add individual meals (say, adding an extra breakfast or dinner) without purchasing the whole day of three meals and a snack.
- To allow flexibility for my meal-prep customers to mix and match for greater variety in shaping your meals for the week, I will usually have a couple options for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pricing for meal-prep dishes will vary each week based on the menu items.
- Everything is made to order from fresh, organic (where & when possible) ingredients. There are no preservatives or additives.
- The menu item’s description includes all of the ingredients, nothing else!
- The menu item should be refrigerated immediately and consumed or frozen, if freezer safe, within 4 days.
- Our containers are freezer/microwave/dishwasher safe and BPA free.
Prepared fresh the morning of delivery and should be enjoyed as soon as possible!
Soups: single serving – 16 oz.
Protein: single serving – 8-10 oz.
Vegetables: single serving – 10-12 oz.
Other sides dishes: single serving – 10-12 oz.
Breakfast – dependent on the menu item (i.e. 2 breakfast muffins or 1 slice of frittata)
Lunch & Dinner – 4oz of protein and a generous plant-based side.
Snacks – Protein based snack